The Design Platform...
Hosted WordPress using Thrive Themes
Joe Eberhard, Legacy Carpet Service
Goals for the Website Design...
- Highlight the tradition of excellence Legacy has come to be known for
- Clearly outline the benefits of regular carpet cleaning
- Make it easy for new and returning customers to get in touch and schedule
- Ensure Service Area is clear to potential customers
The Client's Journey
Joe's first job in carpet cleaning was supposed to be temporary. The job that paid the bills, until I found my “real” career job. Little did he know then that he would end up enjoying the work and purchasing his own company just a few years later.
Legacy Carpet Service has been a tradition in Rural South Dakota and Iowa for 33 years. Everything this company was built on was perfectly aligned with what Joe was looking for, and what he himself wanted to own. Which is why, he wanted to have a website that captured the tradition of excellence Legacy Carpet Service was built upon, while reaching more customers in his service area.
What I loved about this project...
I am a learner at heart, especially when it comes to learning how to improve health and quality of life. Having this opportunity to learn more about the work Joe does did both. My husband and I even hired Joe to take care of our home!
What we did...
- Created a new brand profile including color palette and visual details
- Designed a new logo and favicon
- Created a one-of-a-kind custom design
- Designed general marketing materials based on new branding visuals
- Conducted research on carpet/upholstery cleanings, methods and benefits
- Written copy of the website based upon research