Hey there! I am A
KIND OF GIRL!
It is so nice to meet you!
Specializing in helping female service-based entrepreneurs uplevel their business with high-performing Squarespace and WordPress websites.
You deserve a website that works as hard as you do!
Over the last 10 years I’ve had the privilege of working with some of the smartest, creative, driven, and successful female entrepreneurs that not only had big dreams, but sacrificed a whole lot to get where they are today. They worked late nights, woke up earlier than anyone else, skipped weekends, cut holidays short, never settled for good enough, and always aimed higher than others.
The experience of these women, coupled with my own struggles, frustrations, and achievements is what inspired me to develop a more effective way to help brands succeed.
I build beautiful and functional websites on Squarespace and WordPress using meticulous process, strategic approach, and laser-focused vision.
Like many of you, as a new entrepreneur I built my first website myself. What promised to be a beautiful website and hassle free website design in a matter of hours, turned into weeks of intense frustration, irritation, and confusion. Fast forward to today, I made it my mission to find a better way. Trying 100s of themes, templates, website builders, and undergoing dozens of rebrands and design reiterations - I create a branding and website design process that gets results.
A few more interesting facts about me just for fun
- I love, love looooooovvvvvve COFFEE! Seriously, I am a bit over the top at times, and even go so far as adding freshly ground cinnamon into my coffee each and every morning!
- I have a pretty cool guy who has kept me around for 25+ years. Together we have two incredibly cute and sometimes naughty pups ~ Marley & Toony, two adorable cats, Willie Nelson & Frankie Blue eyes ~ and a flock of Ninja chickens!
- There are two incredibly awesome kids (grown up now!) that call me mom ~ Thatcher and Tianna
- I love red wine, good whiskey and snuggling up on the couch with a really good book or episode of Criminal Minds.
- And finally, I actually do like long walks on the beach! (I grew up on the Gulf of Mexico so it kind of makes sense, right?)
Want to work together?
To fill the small business world with gorgeous websites that work as hard as the creative people behind them.
For everyone to feel seen, heard and appreciated for what they do to make the world a better place. I know that when we do, we naturally make our corner of the world a better place.
My Core Values:
I live my life and operate my business by these 5 core values.
I take responsibility – to always act with the highest level of integrity and do what is right, rather what is easy
I am always kind and supportive – trusting those around me are doing the best they can with the knowledge they have.
I serve with excellence – delivering the very best version of ourselves at all times.
I choose to be happy – recognizing that happiness is a choice and one we can make even in the toughest situations.
I am authentic – always open, honest and truthful